Register your Pharmacy to host a Purple Day event and you could win!
An estimated 12,000 children in Queensland are currently living with epilepsy. Purple Day is a wonderful way for your Pharmacy to show support for those living with epilepsy and help raise awareness and vitally needed funds.
On any day during the national epilepsy awareness campaign from 1 to 31 March, you and your Pharmacy can join supporters from around the world to go purple and help bring epilepsy out of the shadows!
Some suggestions for activities:
- Purple dress day for staff,
- Host a raffle or colouring competition
- Start a conversation... ask your customers if they know what Purple Day is,
- Sell Merchandise - Consignment orders have now closed for 2021, limited stock is still avaiable for purchase online or email us now for further information.
Your registration will create an online fundraising page for your Pharmacy, you can share this with your local community through email and social media keeping everyone up to date of your event plans, and also giving them an online place to donate directly to your fundraiser.
At the end of your event you can donate any money raised through your pharmacy directly to your online page.
Sign up for FREE and you will receive your purple day hosts kit with everything you need.
What you will get…
- A FREE Make March Purple event host kit
- Your own online fundraising page to tell your story, upload your photos and ask friends for support
- Personal support – Our friendly team at Epilepsy Queensland are here to support you every step of the way.
Need some assistance or inspiration?
Not sure what to do? No problem call us on 1300 852 853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org